Sunday 15 January 2012

Tantrum

My wife and I went to pick my two year old daughter up from the daycare and we saw her at the window waiting for us. Her perfect little face lit up in a smile and we could read on her smiling lips “ mammy and daddy”. Behind the window, next to my daughter little kids appeared and immediately glued their faces to the window, some of them smiling, others making funny faces. I waited in the vestibule for my wife to go inside to get my daughter.
After 10 minutes I started wondering why they are not out yet. In a few minutes they've finally got out. My wife with the typical signs of a migraine onset, my daughter with tears on her face. I instantly went into their sad state emotionally and asked my wife what happened. Aparently my daughetr’s boots were misplaced, another kid who left took my daughter's socks and the process of putting on the clothes took too long for my baby daughter’s tolerance for waiting to see daddy, so she did “the tantrum”.
Explaining the situation my wife concluded “and now I’m having a headaghe” with a miserable face expression. My daughter stopped crying and looked at her mommy. “Head hearts?”, she asked. My wife responded, “yes dear it hurts very much”. “I put a magical bandate?”, my girl asked seriously. Both me and my wife gasped in surprise. “Ok…”, my wife said. The little doctor in her mom's hands took an imaginative bandate and applied it on my wife’s forehead the she kissed her and said, “It’s Ok now”.
Were the sad moment go?  

No comments:

Post a Comment